5% Of Sale Benefits Gamers & Grognards

5% Sales Go To Gamers & Grognards

Friday, April 21, 2017

Tomorrow Is Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day

So, the big day is tomorrow. Let me give you the updated lowdown on what's happening.
 
For the Blogfest and Sales index, check right here on this blog. I intend to publish an initial version early afternoon (est) and update it around 5:00 PM est.
 
1--If you are going to blog, product release or post a sale try to do so by 4:00 PM EST by emailing me at luxfaust@gmail.com. Make the subject of your email: "Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day Post (or sale) and the blog/site title. PLEASE EMAIL. I have already seen folks putting up post online. I will not be scouring the internet, G+ or FB for posts and sales. If you want to be included in the directory, you must email me.
 
2--If you are running a game and want exposure, or just to get cred for running S&W on S&W Appreciation day, likewise email me.
 
3--If you are donating something for the free S&W product drawing, please email me TONIGHT.
 
4--If you want to enter the drawing that will be held on the live broadcast I will be putting a post up on the blog tomorrow (also likely early afternoon) asking for contact those who want to be entered to win products (pdfs and some physical.)
 
5--If you intend to watch to the Live Broadcast (which you can read about in this post) you can tune in tomorrow night at 9:00 PM right here on Drink Spin Run.