5% Of Sale Benefits Gamers & Grognards

5% Sales Go To Gamers & Grognards

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

State of the Blog Address

Happy New Year, everyone! It's been a good long while since I've posted here. My work has gone into overdrive. We are the busiest that we have been in 32 years of business. Coupled with the holidays I have had absolute zero game related activity. That is to say, other than being the watchman for the Swords & Wizardry G+ Community. I swear at least 100 spammers attempt to join daily. Actually not far off. We had 72 just the other day.

Anyhow, no gaming related activity in the past month is taking it's toll as much as the day job's current work load. On the upside, it looks like I'll actually be getting back to the Friday night S&W campaign this week. Very glad of that. I've had a few ideas for tweaking the sorcerer book before I shoot it out to edit and I would like to see those in play first

So. I have a few goals on the gaming front this year. First, I want to get back to getting 1- 3 posts up here every week. 2nd is to finally get to Gary Con. 3rd is to get 2 - 4 Swords & Wizardry products complete and up for sale. One of which is currently near completion.
So there you have it. Look for a few posts to be up in the next week. I'm hoping this will be a good year.