The Best In Old School Roleplaying

The Best In Old School Roleplaying
Purchases support Gamers & Grognards

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Swords & Wizardry Compatibility Logo - Retouched!

Alright folks. Short post here. I retouched and made new versions of the Swords & Wizardry Compatibility Logo that we released back on Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day 2015. I intend to host the logo, in it's various formats, over at DriveThruRPG.com under the same Creative Commons Attribution we originally released the logo under. I've already gotten the seal of approval from +Matt Finch and we are ready to go. I'll have them hosted by the end of the week. Here's a preview of what will be hosted. Personally, I'm a big fan of the pencil and colored pencil look. Seems like I might have drawn something similar on a folder back in junior high while thinking about the campaign rather than algebra.
 


 






Creative Commons LicenseSwords & Wizardry Compatibility Logo by Christopher Arendt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.