5% Of Sale Benefits Gamers & Grognards

Monday, October 26, 2015

Mega Sale At One Book Shelf/RPGnow

I noticed today that RPGNOW/Drivethru RPG/One Book Shelf is having a HUGE Halloween sale. They currently have 33% off on over 2000 PDFs. There is a ton of Old School Goodness in there. Lots of Call of Cthulhu goodness, along with some great OSR titles, including Barrowmaze Complete at under $25.00. I'm pretty excited about that one, as I missed out on the Kickstarter. I'll definitely be taking advantage of this, and also grabbing a copy of Ghosts - The Incorporeal Undead from James Mishler Games, as I'm hearing very good things about it, and +James Mishler puts out great stuff. If I'm lucky, I'll have time to read it this week and get a review up before Halloween. But if you want to check out the sale in it's entirety, just click right here.