The Best In Old School Roleplaying

The Best In Old School Roleplaying
Purchases support Gamers & Grognards

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hump-day Hildebrandt

It's been a busy holiday season here.  The real world job kept me plenty busy.  We worked weekends when we assumed we would have five day holiday weekends. This caused me to drop behind schedule on the Goldenrod Combat & Weapons optional rules pack for Swords & Wizardry that I've been working on.  That said,  I have gotten some work done on it.  A little more polish and it will be in the hands of +John Reyst to get up for sale on the Swords & Wizardry SRD.  I estimate that I'll have it off to him this weekend, or early next week if we work.  I did get in a couple sessions test playing my Goldenrod S&W funnel rules.  They're a bit heavier than what we see in DCC, but with the second play test, I think with a little more polish they'll be ready to write up.  +Christopher Arendt has been pretty tied up as well with the holidays and a new job, but is working on the S&W Compatible logo again.  I'll keep everyone posted on that as well.  Until you can buy the Goldenrod Guide to Arms & Combat, enjoy this combat: