5% Of Sale Benefits Gamers & Grognards

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hump-day Hildebrandt: A Familiar Scene

Tomorrow I intend to get some info out about an upcoming Con that I promised +Roy Snyder I would get out.  For now, I'm knee deep in Goldenrod and have to get back to work.  The combat booklet continues to grow with options and revisions of old tried and true systems.  That said, as it grows every time that I think it's ready to turn in to +John Reyst, I think that I should take some suggestions for rulings/rules that people would like to see available for Swords & Wizardry, OD&D and any Original Edition clones.  I answered a question about handling mounted combat that +Kevin Searle asked in the Swords & Wizardry community.  I  used a rule that I have already polished up in the manuscript and it got me to thinking that, maybe, I should be asking the OSR community what they would like to see, while I'm adding to the MS at the moment.  This will let me know if I'm on the right track, and get rules that you want to see in print.  Keep rules requests to combat for the time being.  You can ask right here.  

Until next time, enjoy this Hildebrandt painting that seems to be very familiar...