5% Of Sale Benefits Gamers & Grognards

5% Sales Go To Gamers & Grognards

Monday, July 28, 2014

Michicon Is This Saturday and I have U-con News

Well, I'm back from vacation and post vacation re-coup.  The storms knocked out power at work, so I'm home until I am told that things are back up and running.  So, to get back in the swing, I'll get a new post up here.  

Michicon

I'm a bit behind on this update, but Michicon 2014 is happening this coming Saturday.  I completely forgot to submit my event before vacation, so I won't be running.  Let me clarify that.  I won't officially be running anything.  I will  have a copy of Swords & Wizardry Complete and a copy of Judge's Guild's Portals of Torsh handy for open ended pick up games.  Also +Adam Muszkiewicz of Dispatches From Kickassistan and Metal Gods of Ur-Hadad fame tells me that he has a play test slated, so I am definitely looking forward to that.  



U-con

Additionally, I would like to announce that I have been informed that U-Con will officially have an OSR Track this year!  I will be acting as coordinator for said track.  If you have an event to submit that qualifies for the track, please note it in the Comments section of your submission to make sure that they are listed properly.  

CLARIFICATION OF OSR EVENTS:

  • An OSR event can be any event run on original Pre-3.0 official D&D system
  • An OSR event can be any event using a pre-3.0 official (or 3rd party) module, but running on a current Non D&D system (EX: Running Tomb of Horrors using Savage Worlds or Keep On the Borderlands using FATE)
  • An OSR event can be any event using an "accepted" OSR System, Clone, or Near Clone and/or an OSR module.
If you have any questions regarding OSR submissions, feel free to contact me directly on Facebook or G+. 

Sometime this week I will have a more detailed announcement regarding the track and all it will entail.