5% Of Sale Benefits Gamers & Grognards

Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy National Superhero Day, and What Kickstarters Did You Back?

First off, Happy National Superhero Day to you.  Yes, that's a thing embrace it.  


Next up.  There are a lot of good Kickstarters closing out right about now (some are already done.)  Which ones did you partake in?  I had a couple that I absolutely had to jump on.  Those being:

The Lost Lands: The Lost City of Barakus, which is still open at the moment.  If you're a fan of Frog God Games, this is not one to be missed.  As I run a Lost Lands campaign AND the newly reworked map got added in, this is one I had to get in on.

Lusus Naturae, which is Raphael Chandler's new bestiary for LotFP.  It funded some time ago.

The Return of Metamorphosis Alpha!  I can't tell you how excited I am that this is coming back as a deluxe product and being produced by Goodman Games!

City State of the Invincible Overlord aaaaaaaaand Judges Guild is back in a big way!  I don't think I need to elaborate at all on this.  If you're reading this, you very well may have backed this project.

Blue Dungeon Tiles This one just looked plain cool and I want to see these on the market.

So, which of these, or any other KS did you recently back?