The Best In Old School Roleplaying

The Best In Old School Roleplaying
Purchases support Gamers & Grognards

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I'm Baaack, and I Have Playtests

Good day all!  You may have noticed a distinct lack of posts over the past few weeks.  My real world job kicked up a notch and I have been working tremendously.  That put me behind on the blog and the first Lamentation of the Flame Princess Weird Fantasy Role Playing game playtest packets.  I even managed to miss two weeks worth of "Hump-day Hildebrandt" posts.  That said, I managed to finally get in a fair amount of time doing research and writing out playtest packet 1, which deals exclusively with the Witch class.  Last night I issued playtests to those whom had emailed me about them last month.  It seems to have been well accepted by those who have gotten back to me so far.  Hopefully I hear the same from those who use it in actual play.  I will personally be taking playtest packet one, along with rules from the remainder of the unfinished book (working title "The Black Book of Faust") and running them through with my home group this Friday night using the "mock up" of the module that I intend to submit along with the "splat book."  Hopefully all goes well.  I intend to have playtest packet # 2 to everyone by Halloween.   I thank everyone for their patience!