The Best In Old School Roleplaying

The Best In Old School Roleplaying
Purchases support Gamers & Grognards

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Rocking out LotFP the WOTC Way: Public Playtest Time

Hey all.  Some of you who happen to be on the Lamentations of the Flame Princess G+ Community probably saw the conversation that I had a little over a week ago concerning re-vamping the magic system in Weird Fantasy Role Playing to be more "real world in feel."  I recently outright pitched the idea for my splat book (current working title being "The Black Book of Faust") at +James Raggi  and he seemed approving.  Here's the thing.  It's a work in progress at the moment and James wants it playtested dammit!  My home group will be doing a bit of that, but I want more feedback.  Therefore, I want to rip off WOTC and do a public playtest.  My playtest would work by sending you tidbits (classes, spells etc) along with instruction on what sort of feedback I would be looking for in PDF.  Once you had tried it out, you could send it on back.  I will be putting a cap on the amount of people that get these PDFs.  If you are interested in receiving any of my playtest material, please email me at treewytch_at_yahoo_dot_com.  Include "Black Book of Faust Playtest" in the subject.