5% Of Sale Benefits Gamers & Grognards

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Don't Live Near North Texas, But We Have A Con of Our Own - Michicon and the Gamers & Grognards Summer Classic



So Michicon 2013 has been announced and is still looking for GM's.  As you can tell from the title, as per always, I will not be making it down to Texas for NTRPG Con this year.  Nor did I make it to Gary Con.  But we have a small-ish summer event here in the Land of the Inland Seas called Michicon.  I've always had fun at Michicon, and last year I had a blast running the games that I GMed.  They are still looking for GM's if you live in the area and are interested.  

Secondly, I have announced that this year I will be running something that I will call the "Summer Classic." I hope this will be the first of many.  the G&G Summer Classic will consist of and old classic module run on a retroclone.  I have done this before using C&C.  This year for my first "Annual" I will be running S1: Tomb of Horrors on Swords & Wizardry Complete.  I'm thinking maybe the "Summer Classic" could become it's own mini-con someday, if enough folks were interested in running classic and OSR games.  That, however, is not the purpose of this post.  

Stay tuned as I will give updates and schedules for Michicon!