The Best In Old School Roleplaying

The Best In Old School Roleplaying
Purchases support Gamers & Grognards

Monday, March 11, 2013

Ernie Gygax Fire Relief Trust Fund Donations

You likely know about the devastating fire that took Ernie Gygax home at the end of last month.  You might also know that the Gygax Magazine website has the relief fund donation center up and running!  In addition to the promised auction that will benefit the same cause that is.  It can all be found here.  I urge you to go there and donate what you can.  As times are tight for me right now, I will help where I can by posting things of this nature.  To further help I promise that I will keep a link up on this page to draw in new donations for the life of the fund.  It can be found on the right hand side of my blog in the uppermost corner.  Just click on the picture of Ernie and Luke and you'll be there!  Please take it upon yourself to help out a gamer in need!