Good morning all! As it is the hot news in the gaming world here is more of what you want. I have several new comments from the staff of "The New TSR" including one from Tim Kask in which he lets us know that Gygax Magazine will, indeed, be quarterly. Without further ado, here we are:
-“It is not in any way related to any company that existed before Gary's passing.”
-“* Gygax Magazine will be released next month, December 2012.
* The magazine will be available in both print and digital formats.
* The name Gygax Magazine refers to Ernie and Luke.
* We registered the TSR trademark in 2011, but we are a new company, and not associated with the original TSR or Wizards of the Coast.
* Gygax magazine will cover a wide variety of RPGs and strategy games, focusing on the games of today while preserving the traditions and history of the industry.
* We'd prefer to talk more about the contents of the first issue when it's available, but we hope people will love it.”
-“That infrastructure is not completely welded yet. As a quarterly, we have time to do it well...”
-“ I will say that the article content we have for the 1st issue is amazing. I am not going to give away any more than that, but we have some great names contributing. I am very pleased to take on the role of Games Editor for the magazine, and I want to ensure that Gygax Magazine provides solid content for every generation of gamer.”
-“Art Editor for Gygax Magazine here... and I can say that we have some awesome new talent as well as some gaming greats contributing to the art in the premiere issue - including Phil Foglio's What's New with Phil & Dixie and and Rich Burlew's Order of the Stick. It's a privilege to be working in such august company.”