The Best In Old School Roleplaying

The Best In Old School Roleplaying
Purchases support Gamers & Grognards

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Countdown to U-Con and An Extra OSR Surprise


U-Con is just one week away!  If you are in the area and want to attend you can find everything that you need to right here:  U-Con 2012

We now have maps of the center as well, complete with play areas listed:






Based upon what I see in my schedule, it's looking as if I will be running two of my games in conference room F and the first in B, right across thee hall.  I hope to get some time during the weekend to get in on the Tekumel Track, as the events look pretty awesome. 

You've probably already read here about the Frog God giveaways the John Reyst of the Swords & Wizardry SRD will be bringing up.  In additions to this little surprise, I have decided that my OSR VIP game will be a special Halloween treat!  I will be running Death Love Doom using Swords & Wizardry White Box rules.  My VIPs will all have to be over the age of 18 and not faint of heart, as I'm certain that you have already heard about James Raggi's grotesque masterpiece fantasy/horror module.  As I am running games all day and night Friday, and again on Sunday, I will be offering this sometime on Saturday.  This will be determined by the schedules of those who are invited/desiring to play in it.  If you want in on my un-official OSR VIP event message me here, Google + or on Facebook and let me know.

Also, if you have missed it, here is the event page.

 Go ahead and check out the page.  Even if you're not in the Detroit region, you might see a reason to come out.  I hope to see you there!