The Best In Old School Roleplaying

The Best In Old School Roleplaying
Purchases support Gamers & Grognards

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Winter (Runes) Is Coming

Well, Troll Lord Games is a step closer to getting out a product I have been looking forward to for quite some time.  The product is now available for preorder on the TLG preorder site (which I have to admit, looks a bit savvy to me, being that it is pretty much their own personal crowdfunding page, or at least is set up that way.)  The preorder is available in four different backing levels each with it's own rewards.  The gist sounds pretty cool as a C&C fan, though it seems to make heavy use of the "Siege Engine" and thus would be a bit more difficult to back into any OSR products like LL or S&W.  Still, I plan on getting a hold of it.  You get all new rules for using runes along with a new class that specializes in them.  I'm intrigued.  You can preorder here.