5% Of Sale Benefits Gamers & Grognards

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Upcoming Events I Will Be Running

As news too all OSR enthusiasts, but more especially those in Michigan, I will be running several events intended to steer local gamers toward a "rules light": and "OSR" approach in gaming.  First off, on Saturday June 16th at 1:00 PM I will be running a Castles & Crusades demo at Warrior 3 Comics and Games in Wayne, Michigan.  I will run other C&C games for people that day as well if desired.  I will also have a copy of Weird West on hand that day for the purposes of running a "Zombie Apocalypse Western" one off, if anyone at the store that day is interested.

Secondly, and possibly more importantly, I will be running the same C&C demo at Michicon on Friday June 22nd 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM at Michicon.  What I am more excited about at this event, is that I have been allowed to run a Castles & Crusades version (base conversion by myself) of S1 Tomb of Horrors on Saturday June 23rd 9:00 AM - 1 PM!  See the flyer below for Michicon if you are in the area and would like to attend.